Joseph Yun, Asst Sec for East Asian & Pacific Affairs, State Dept Unclassified Stipulation (Charged Cables w/Links) | US v Pfc. Manning
Joseph Yun is Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, Department of State. On June 27, 2013 the following unclassified and redacted stipulation of testimony was read into the court record.
According to an unpublished transcript of the May 21, 2013 Article 39(a) session, Yun was to testify in the U.S.G.'s case for The Specification, Charge I; Spec 1, 12, and 13, Charge II, which are for Aid Enemy; Wanton Publication,18 U.S.C 641 for State Department database; and 18 U.S.C. 1030(a)(1) for more than 75 State Department cables.
The unclassified stipulation listed the following charged cables:
- 07BANGKOK111 AMBASSADOR PRESSES CNS SECRETARY GENERAL ON MARTIAL LAW
- 06TAIPEI3830 MTAG: UNSCR 1718 AND EXPORT CONTROL
- 07KUALALUMPUR40 MALAYSIA STILL WAVERING ON BURMA RESOLUTION
- 07RANGOON22 THAN SHWE REPORTEDLY RETURNING TO BURMA
- 07VIENTIANE12 REPRESENTATIVE MCCOLLUM MEETS NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LEADERS
- 06SEOUL3882 ROK TO ANNOUNCE POSITION ON PSI NOVEMBER 13, 2006
- 06SEOUL3885 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE KOH GUN ON NORTH KOREA, ALLIANCE AND DOMESTIC POLITICS
- 06SUVA489 FIJI UPDATE 11/13: GCC TRIES TO MEDIATE; NO STABLE OUTCOME IN SIGHT
- 07SUVA18 FIJI UPDATE 1/8/07: INTERIM GOVERNMENT MINISTERS; CHAUDHRY TO FINANCE; INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCES; APPARENT MURDER IN RFMF CUSTODY
- 10TOKYO627 (Not published in Cablegate)
- 07BEIJING152 CHINA URGES UNITED STATES TO BAR MEDIA, PUBLIC EVENTS FOR CHEN SHUI-BIAN TRANSIT STOPS