Don Yamamoto Asst Sec of State for African Affairs, State Dept, Unclassified Stipulation (Charged Cables w/Links) | US v Pfc. Manning
- posted June 28, 2013
Ambassador Don Yamamoto is the former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary within the Bureau of African Affairs, currently serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Department of State. On June 27, 2013 the following unclassified and redacted stipulation of testimony was read into the court record.
According to an unpublished transcript of the May 21, 2013 Article 39(a) session, Yamamoto was to testify in the U.S.G.’s case for The Specification, Charge I; Spec 1, 12, and 13, Charge II, which are for Aid Enemy; Wanton Publication,18 U.S.C 641 for State Department database; and 18 U.S.C. 1030(a)(1) for more than 75 State Department cables.
The unclassified and redacted stipulation listed the following charged cables:
- 10PRETORIA636 (Not published in Cablegate)
- 08KHARTOUM246 UNAMID COMMANDER: BUILDING UP WHAT WE HAVE SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY
- 08KHARTOUM428 LIAR’S POKER: SUDANESE “CALL AND RAISE” ON USG NON-PAPER
- 07LAGOS719 NIGERIA: NEW RIVERS GOVERNOR REINVENTS HIMSELF BUT FACES CHALLENGES IN TRIBUNAL
- 09ADDISABABA1063 SCENESETTER FOR VISIT OF AMB. RICE TO ETHIOPIA
- 07ADDISABABA2197 (C-AL7-01035) ETHIOPIA: WFP OFFICIAL DISCUSSES ONLF AND COUNTERINSURGENCY IN OGADEN
- 09BAMAKO85 IS THE REBELLION OVER? MALI BEATS BACK BAHANGA AND PREPARES FOR PEACE IN KIDAL
- 08DARESSALAAM206 TANZANIA: MINISTER MEMBE BRIEFS AMBASSADOR GREEN ON COMOROS PLANS, ZIMBABWE ELECTIONS