James Moore, Dep Asst Sec Bur of South and Central Asian Affairs, State Dept Unclassified Stipulation (Charged Cables w/Links) | US v Pfc. Manning
James Moore is Deputy Assistant Secretary Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs at the Department of State. On June 27, 2013 the following unclassified redacted stipulation of testimony was read into the court record.
According to an unpublished transcript of the May 21, 2013 Article 39(a) session, Moore was to testify in the U.S.G.'s case for The Specification, Charge I; Spec 1, 12, and 13, Charge II, which are for Aid Enemy; Wanton Publication,18 U.S.C 641 for State Department database; and 18 U.S.C. 1030(a)(1) for more than 75 State Department cables.
His unclassified redacted stipulation contained a list of the following charged cables:
- 06COLOMBO1889 DEFENSE SECRETARY EXPRESSES CONCERN ABOUT POSSIBLE MAJOR LTTE ATTACK
- 06KATHMANDU3023 GETTING A SECURITY COUNCIL MANDATE FOR NEPAL’S PEACE PROCESS
- 06KATHMANDU3024 PM KOIRALA OPTIMISTIC ABOUT PROSPECTS FOR PEACE
- 07ASHGABAT1359 RUSSIAN DCM PLAYS UP GREAT GAME TO EXPLAIN U.S. INTERESTS IN TURKMENISTAN
- 07DHAKA24 AMBASSADOR AND BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION MET WITH SHEIKH HASINA REGARDING MILITARY COUP
- 07NEWDELHI80 CONGRESS GOVERNMENT IN HIMACHAL PRADESH PASSES A RELIGIOUS CONVERSION BAN
- 09NEWDELHI267 AMBASSADOR PRESSES MENON TO IMPLEMENT CIVIL NUCLEAR COOPERATION WITH U.S.
- 09STATE92641 PERSUADING THE GOVERNMENT OF SRI LANKA ON FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT