AMB David Pearce, Acting SRAP State Dept Unclassified Stipulation (Charged Cables w/ Links) | US v Pfc. Manning
Ambassador David Pearce is the current U.S. Acting Special Representative on Afghanistan and Pakistan and former Assistant Chief of Mission at the U.S. embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan. On June 27, 2013 the following unclassified and redacted stipulation of testimony was read into the court record.
The unclassified stipulation contained a list of the following charged cables:
- 99ISLAMABAD495 PUBLIC DIPLOMACY: USAMA BIN LADIN
- 07KABUL68 DETAINEE LEGAL FRAMEWORK: GOA REPRESENTATIVES CONVENE TO DISCUSS TEST CASES, REVIEW BOARD
- 06KABUL5420 KARZAI ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT ANP RANK REFORM
- 06KABUL5421 PRT TARIN KOWT - GOVERNOR MONIB’S MILITIA
- 06KABUL5435 PRT KHOST: NEW ABP COMMANDER OPTIMISTIC DESPITE DECIMATED/DEMORALIZED FORCE